The perfect Summer bowl of goodness. Griddled veggies and fresh peaches makes this sensational for Summer dining. Served with a citrus caper dressing this is light and refreshing. Add some chicken, prawns or tofu for a complete meal
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
What’s Good About It?
Peaches are packed with antioxidants esp vitamin A, vitamin C and phytonutrients known to help reduce oxidative stress and ideal for summer skin health. Great for digestion peaches are high in both insoluble and soluble fibre.
- Blanch the fennel, beans and asparagus for 3-4 minutes then drain. Place in a large bowl and drizzle with a little oil
- Whisk all the ingredients together for the dressing and place in a jar or bottle.
- Heat a griddle pan until really hot. Cook the vegetables in batches for a couple of minutes until lightly charred. Place in a large bowl with the lambs lettuce.
- Griddle the peach slices on each side until lightly charred.
- Scatter over the peach slices and crumbled feta cheese.
- Season with black pepper and toss in a little of the dressing to serve.
Did You Know?
If you don’t have sherry vinegar replace with red wine vinegar.
1 fennel bulb, sliced
100g green beans, trimmed
1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
Little olive oil for drizzling
1 -2 peaches, destoned and sliced
60g dairy free feta cheese
1 bag of lambs lettuce or other leafy lettuce
Black pepper to season
1tbsp orange juice
2tbsp sherry vinegar
4tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp chopped garlic
Little sea salt and black pepper to taste