A delicious breakfast option that can be prepared in advance. You can vary the flavours or fruit as wished. Ideal as a healthy snack too or dessert.
Makes 8 servings
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
What’s Good About It?
An ideal prepare ahead breakfast, delicious topped with coconut yogurt. A great source of fibre and protein to keep you energised through the morning.
- Preheat the oven to 190C, Gas mark 4. Lightly grease a baking dish or tin about 23cm square
- Simply mix all the ingredients in a large bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer to the prepared dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top is golden brown and it feels firm to touch.
- Cut into squares to serve. Ideal topped with coconut yogurt.
Nutrition per serving 231kcal, Fat 10g, Carbohydrates 25.7g, Protein 8.2g
Did You Know?
This will keep in an airtight container for up to 5 days. It can also be frozen too.
Makes 10 servings
200g gluten free oats
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1tbsp chia seeds
1tsp baking powder
2tbsp maple syrup or xylitol
1 banana mashed
2 eggs, beaten
350ml milk of choice
60g melted butter or coconut oil
250ml frozen blueberries or other fruit