Approximately 1 in 4 people in the UK will experience a mental health problem each year. In England, 1 in 6 people report experiencing a common mental health problem (such as anxiety and depression) in any given week.
the framework underlying the pathogenesis of depression is complex and variable among individuals yet current research links depression with several metabolic imbalances. This seminar will highlight the difference types of depression and will discuss proactive lifestyle changes and targeted nutritional support to complement conventional treatment and balance brain chemistry naturally.
The seminar will also cover:
- Different types of depression
- Causes of depression & anxiety – a look at functional imbalances
- Laboratory testing for a personalised approach
- Importance of lifestyle changes
- Dietary considerations for depression & anxiety
- Key foods and nutrients to balance brain chemistry
The seminar will finish with a delicious 2-course lunch and there will be plenty of time to ask questions.
*** 3 HOURS BANT CPD APPROVED, CERTIFICATE SUPPLIED AFTER THE EVENT ***
Open to Practitioners and the Public
Hosted by Irrefutable Health at The Willow
16 The Triangle
Kingston upon Thames
Tue, September 10, 2019
9:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Book via event brite