Both Cancer Research UK and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) acknowledge the role diet has on cancer incidence, survival and recovery. What you choose to eat can make all the different on outcomes whether you are looking at cancer risk, progression or recurrence.
This seminar will provide practical and evidence-based nutritional support in relation to dietary and lifestyle factors for different cancers.
This Seminar will include:
- Risk reduction – dietary and lifestyle strategies to reduce your risk of cancer
- Role of laboratory testing for personalised approach
- Tackling side effects during and post treatment
- Role of specific nutrients and foods
- A review of the evidence around common dietary strategies employed in cancer care
- Moving forward – longer term approaches
The seminar will finish with a delicious 2-course lunch and there will be plenty of time to ask questions.
*** 3 HOURS BANT CPD APPROVED, CERTIFICATE SUPPLIED AFTER THE EVENT ***